Supporting MFGS, Inc. (Marketing)
Careers | Job Listing
VA, CA or CO office | Remote
MFGS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager with experience in Marketing and Digital Media. The Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager collaborates with teammates and leaders to execute digital programs and content relevant to the Public Sector customer engagement journey. This role provides SEM/social ads expertise, social media, website and creative design support to nurture lead generation, brand sentiment, and online engagement across the business.
· Develop, implement and manage social media strategy across platforms and cultivate online communities.
· Research, execute and report on quarterly social and digital advertising initiatives around audience growth, sentiment and lead generation.
· Measure web and social media analytics and data with attention to detail and storytelling to showcase KPIs around monthly, quarterly and campaign based initiatives.
· Leverage market data from digital campaigns to develop content themes/topics that support a point of view for target personas.
· Utilize web expertise to maintain an active, up-to-date company site.
· Assist in developing a strong video narrative strategy for the business that promotes customers’ needs and how software solutions provided by MFGS, Inc. can help achieve their intended missions.Assist in developing a strong video narrative strategy for the business that promotes customers’ needs and how software solutions provided by MFGS, Inc. can help achieve their intended missions.
· Provide live event social media support.
· Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Utilize graphic design expertise across the organization; including but not limited to, onsite/virtual event collateral, digital campaigns, and company branding.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Renewals and Product Development teams.
· Drive digital content opportunities to develop thought leadership advocacy for sales and leadership teams.
· Communicate with clients, partners and vendors in a professional, concise, and effective manner.
· Perform additional social media research or other tasks as needed and/or requested.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
· 3 to 5 years’ professional experience with an emphasis in implementing social media, website, and/or other digital content marketing skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
· Demonstrated copywriting/copyediting expertise with full understanding of AP style and writing structure.
· Demonstrated expertise in social media, analytics, and HTML and web design.
· Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM/Marketing Automation Tool.
· Passion for all things creative with a results-oriented ambition to advance company and career.
· Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure.
· Team player who works well collaboratively and is quick to credit others.
· Positive attitude with professional humility and a sense of humor.
· Comfortable with - and eager to create - change based on circumstances.
· 401(k) Matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Parental Leave
· Professional Development Assistance
· Vision Insurance
· Qualify for bonuses
· McLean, VA
· Roseville, CA
· Colorado Springs, CO
· Remote options
MFGS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: MFGS, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, past or present military service, family medical history, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. MFGS, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.