Supporting MFGS, Inc. (Support Sales)
Careers | Job Listing
Remote | VA, CA or CO offices
MFGS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Product and Sales Specialist with experience in Support Sales. The Product and Sales Specialist is responsible for the Migration, End of Life, Lost Prevention and Recovery, and Customer Quote Quality for software support renewals with high customer health, low churn rate and high renewal rate. Responsible for managing overall quote and configuration quality and customer relationship management resources, including manpower, internal assets and external vendors,
The Product and Sales Specialist is to work with MFGS Inc.’s partners and customers to strategically migrate to next generation offerings across all product lines and assist in migration strategies. In collaboration with Micro Focus Government Solutions Product Management, Customers, and MFGS Inc. Support Renewal Sales, you will assist in migrations, end of life products, Sku changes, mediate MFGS Inc. and CAM interaction, confirm impact of license reduction per configuration entitlement and functionality, and Software License Transfers. You will also develop a robust lookback policy focused on lost prevention and recovery for existing MFGS Inc. Federal customer base. If you quickly embrace new technologies, have experience with complex EOL and migration mapping, know how to bring the customer’s needs to life and are passionate about the intersection of consumers, technology and services.
· Deliver renewal sales support and solutions to the MFGS Inc. customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
· Be the primary point of contact for sales team, customers, and vendors you are responsible for addressing mapping and pricing questions regarding the updates, upgrades, end of life, and transfer of ownership and migrations of software licenses.
· Provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: EOL and migration product compatibility and configuration, configuration reconciliation, support entitlement transfers and validation, and product availability.
· Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying product life cycle to support renewals sales.
· Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and communications; provision of support throughout the renewal sell.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
· Performs data entry duties in regards to quotations and system data.
· Assist Sales Operations in resolution of complex quotation and order management issues.
· Assists in development of process and methodologies for Support Sales as needed.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Support Sales and customer facing satisfaction and sales issues.
· Ability to work under high pressure and complete time sensitive projects.
· Experience using CRM tools and/or order processing tools similar to SFDC or SAP.
· The Product and Support Sales Specialist needs to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to work efficiently within a team while having the ability to complete tasks and make decisions independently.
· Computer literacy: In addition to data entry and typing, the sales operations analyst needs to have knowledge of basic spreadsheet and word processing creation software.
· Time management and organization: Must have a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly.
· Customer service: the sales operations analyst should have strong professional conversation etiquette, when interacting with company representatives, partners and customers.
· Communication: Clear communication and the ability to explain concepts in simple terms to help with resolving quotation and order processing issues.
· Problem-solving: The sales operations analyst must utilize critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues in working through issues with the sales organization, partners and customers.
· 401(k) Matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Parental Leave
· Professional Development Assistance
· Vision Insurance
· Qualify for bonuses
· McLean, VA
· Roseville, CA
· Colorado Springs, CO
MFGS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: MFGS, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, past or present military service, family medical history, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. MFGS, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.