Supporting MFGS, Inc. (Sales Operations)
Careers | Job Listing
Remote | VA, CA or CO offices
MFGS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst with experience in Sales Operations. The Sales Operations Analyst position interacts with various operational and sales partners to ensure quote requests are generated, orders are processed and email notifications are delivered to the end users of the distributors/system integrators who have placed the software license or license subscription order.
The Sales Operations Analyst coordinates each step of the order process, helping to resolve any concerns or questions on order processing, tracking and delivery.
· Responds to quotation requests from the secure and non-secure sales organizations in a timely manner.
· Coordinates with sales to deliver quotes to distributors/system integrators.
· Responsibility and oversight of the order processing cycle from inception to completion.
· Coordinates with internal operational partners, the sales organization and our customers to complete the order and deliver Micro Focus license and subscription products within specified times.
· Partners with sales contacts on complex quotation requests.
· Maintains an accessible and organized filing system for operational reporting.
· Assists to management team members and executives as needed.
· Performs data entry duties in regards to quotations and system data.
· Resolution of complex quotation and order management issues.
· Ensures compliance on all quotes and orders including quality assurance.
· Assists in development of process and methodologies for order processing as needed.
· Provides assistance in other areas of order process, including but not limited to historical searches, user acceptance testing, and projects.
· Active subject matter expert (SME) for end to end order processes.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a Sales Operations Analyst, Contract Administrator, or similar position.
· Ability to work under high pressure and complete time sensitive quotes and orders.
· Experience using CRM tools and/or order processing tools similar to SFDC or SAP.
· The sales operations analyst needs to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to work efficiently within a team while having the ability to complete tasks and make decisions independently.
· Computer literacy: In addition to data entry and typing, the sales operations analyst needs to have knowledge of basic spreadsheet and word processing creation software.
· Time management and organization: Must have a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly.
· Customer service: the sales operations analyst should have strong professional conversation etiquette, when interacting with company representatives, partners and customers.
· Communication: Clear communication and the ability to explain concepts in simple terms to help with resolving quotation and order processing issues.
· Problem-solving: The sales operations analyst must utilize critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues in working through issues with the sales organization, partners and customers.
· 401(k) Matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Parental Leave
· Professional Development Assistance
· Vision Insurance
· Qualify for bonuses
· McLean, VA
· Roseville, CA
· Colorado Springs, CO
MFGS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: MFGS, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, past or present military service, family medical history, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. MFGS, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.