Executive Briefing Series: EO for Cyber and Data Protection
Federal agencies, no less than other large organizations, ask a lot of their data nowadays. Generated by applications, network devices and sensors of all types, data is used to develop new digital services, to analyze program, mission and administrative performance; and to improve cybersecurity. Therefore, it’s important for agency IT staffs to make sure they’re using the latest strategies for organizing and protecting this valuable and transformative asset.
In fact, a series of White House executive orders, together with recent legislative approval of IT-directed dollars, have made explicit the mandate for modernization pursuant to improved cybersecurity, better customer experience and a more contemporary infrastructure.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following executives explore why protecting data requires a comprehensive approach involving every part of the IT chain – people, policy, infrastructure and applications.
· Taka Ariga, Chief Data Scientist and Director, Innovation Lab, Government Accountability Office.
· Kevin Hansen, Chief Technology Officer, Alliances and Partners, Micro Focus Government Solutions.
· Steven Hernandez, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Education.
· Drew Malloy, Technical Director Cybersecurity Directorate, Defense Information Systems Agency.
· Kelvin Moore, Chief Information Security Officer, Small Business Administration.
· David Olson, Chief Information Security Officer, National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.
· David Wray, Public Sector Chief Technology Officer, Channel and Alliances, Micro Focus Government Solutions.
Download the resource to learn more >>